STD STANDARD, $199
Same Day Treatment
Included In This Price
Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Urine NAA
Combines two most common
infections occurring together.
HIV-1/HIV-2 Screen And Confirmation,
is positive 3-6 months after the exposure.
Syphilis Testing(RPR W/Confirm)
positive test will be confirmed.
Urinary Tract Infection (Urinalysis)
STD Comprehensive, $250
Includes STD Standard Package Plus+
Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg),
This test generally indicates ongoing hepatitis.
Hepatitis B Surface Antibody (HBsAb)
This test shows past infection and immunity.
Hepatitis C Core Antibody (HBcAb)
This test is detects hepatitis when above
tests are negative (window period).
Any of individual test
if requested for known exposure.
Herpes Testing (HSV-1, HSV-2 NAA),
Sample from the lesion tested for virus
$100 Self-Pay Price
HIV DNA PCR – $200 self pay price
For those recent risky exposure,
Can be positive within 72hrs.
Candida NAA (Yeast Infection)
Swab from pelvic exam
Swab from pelvic exam or urine
is submitted for nucleic acid test.
WHAT ARE THE MOST COMMON SYMPTOMS OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE?
- Vaginal or Penile Discharge (Gonorrhea and Chlamydia)
- Sores or Bumps near the Mouth, Anus, Penis or Vagina
- Swelling or Redness near the Penis or Vagina
- Itching Near the Penis or Vagina (Trichomonas)
- Vaginal Odor (Bacterial Vaginosis and Trichomonas)
- Night Sweats, Weight Loss, Loose Stools (HIV, Hepatitis)
- Aches, Fever, Pains and Chills (Gonorrhea, HIV, Syphilis)
- Skin Rash (HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea)
- Pain During or Immediately after Sex (Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Trichomonas)
- Painful Urination (Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Trichomonas)